1.Requirement Analysis and Product Selection
2.Conduction of Multi-locational trials.
3.Data recording and analysis.
We also look for following skills and abilities in the aspirants for above position:
1. Excellent communication skills and analytical skills required.
2. Should be able to perform independently and integrate as a team player.
3. Knowledge of different vegetable & field crops and their cultivation techniques.
4. Rigorous travelling in rural areas required, so candidate must own motorcycle before joining date and should have valid driving license.
5. Should be able to work under varying climatic conditions and physically challenging working conditions.
Note:Selected candidates will be offered the position of Trial Executive Trainee for one year, In this one year, initial 6 months will be dedicated for Technical training at Organizationâ€™s headquarter i.e. Raipur, Chhattisgarh. After successful completion of training the selected candidates will be posted at their respective work locations where they will work for another 6 months as trainees.
On successful completion of one year training the candidates will be entitled for performance based pay increment. The selected candidates have to enter in to Minimum Service Agreement of 2 years as an active team-member of VNR Family dedicated towards serving the farmers at the time of joining.
While sending your resume to us kindly mention in the subject line: Application for the post of Executive Technical Trainee in Product Development Division